For fraternities and sororities, recruitment is one of the most exciting times of the year. But it’s also one of the most important — and strategic.
With the right strategy, you can take recruitment to the next level, bringing passionate new members to further your Greek organization’s mission.
Here are six steps you can take toward a more efficient, focused, organized recruitment process:
- Utilize prospect research.
- Implement fraternity recruitment software.
- Network with brothers or sisters and alumni.
- Brand your fraternity recruitment.
- Incorporate smart communication strategies.
- Build from your fundraising success.
1. Utilize prospect research for fraternity recruitment.
Prospect research is used nationally in Greek organizations to identify brothers and sisters with the highest giving potential. Prospect research allows Greek organizations to learn more about an individual’s professional trajectory and the causes they care about.