MARRIOTTSVILLE, MD, November 11, 2020 – DonorSearch, the premier prospect research provider for nonprofits, has developed DonorSearch for BBCRM–a powerful prospect intelligence integration that empowers nonprofits to leverage DonorSearch’s crucial prospect intelligence from within Blackbaud’s enterprise platform to attain unparalleled fundraising success.
DonorSearch for BBCRM
delivers key data points and ratings, precisely identifying a nonprofit’s best donor prospects by their financial capacity and philanthropic inclination directly to BBCRM prospect records to provide data where you need it most.
With DonorSearch for BBCRM, organizations have a clear path for action through:
- Custom workflows that systematically deliver DonorSearch prospect intelligence to contact records.
- Prospect record segmentation for strategic prioritization
- Detailed prospect profiles generated within the Microsoft platform.
- Custom entity integration of 70+ demographic, financial and giving data points
- Keyword searching to focus on prospects with the greatest inclination.
Founded in 2007, DonorSearch’s business model is predicated on a commitment to provide transparent, accurate, and affordable prospect intelligence to every corner of the non-profit space. Driven by the most robust and fastest growing wealth and charitable-giving data set in the industry, DonorSearch’s focus on proven philanthropy shortens qualification time, informs strategy, and drives confident action.