Interested in learning about how to fundraise more effectively at your independent school?
Join Bill Tedesco, CEO of DonorSearch, in a free webinar about how to make the most out of prospect research and wealth screening services at an independent school. The webinar will cover a range of topics including:
- The top indicators of a good fundraising prospect
- Strategic ways to segment your alumni and constituents for research
- The benefits and limits of wealth screening
- How to use alumni events to cultivate new prospects
About Bill Tedesco
Bill Tedesco is a well-known entrepreneur in the field of philanthropy with decades of experience leading companies serving the fundraising profession. Additionally, he has lead numerous research initiatives to identify markers that accurately predict future giving.
Since 2007, he’s been the founder, CEO and Managing Partner of DonorSearch. Prior to DonorSearch, he was CEO of WealthEngine and Executive Vice President of Target America, which was later purchased by Blackbaud and folded into Blackbaud’s Target Analytics division.
DonorSearch was founded in 2007 with one goal: to provide more accurate, more comprehensive, more actionable data to help nonprofits of all types achieve better fundraising and outreach results. DonorSearch works with nonprofits of all types, including charities, healthcare organizations, fraternities/sororities, religious organizations, and educators.
To register, click on a link below:
Suggested Pre-Reading Materials
If you want to learn more, check out these materials before the webinar:
- Ultimate Guide to Prospect Research
- Eight types of Essential Prospect Data
- Limits of Wealth Screening
- Downloadable Whitepaper – Prospect Research: Importance and Impact