Version 2 Release Includes More Valuable Data Points
DonorSearch today announced the release of the updated version of their DonorSearch for Microsoft application with additional data fields. Built on the Microsoft Power Platform, DonorSearch for Microsoft integrates more than 90 informative data points ranging from wealth assets to charitable giving, offering users a comprehensive and efficient prospecting feature for their Microsoft Dynamics environment.
“This latest version of DonorSearch for Microsoft provides nonprofit organizations a more robust tool to help identify and increase funding opportunities to support their vital missions,” says Bill Tedesco, Founder and CEO of DonorSearch
Features and benefits of DonorSearch for Microsoft include:
- 90+ data points housed inside Microsoft Dynamics
- Detailed list of charitable giving to other organizations and causes for more accurate giving capacity and affinity areas
- Detailed multi-property real estate ownership records, stock holdings and transactions and business information for more precise wealth capacity
- Detailed non-profit board involvement, foundation information and business affiliations for extensive relationship mapping
- On demand one-off screening capability
- Custom DonorSearch Workflow for automated bulk screening and importing
DonorSearch for Microsoft version 2 is available now.
For more information on DonorSearch for Microsoft, visit the Microsoft Appsource https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/dynamics-365/donorsearch1587405366992.donorsearch_for_microsoft?tab=overview.
Founded in 2007 and built upon years of experience in philanthropy, DonorSearch provides nonprofits with actionable data and insights that help fundraisers connect more deeply with the right donors. DonorSearch services and products are provided in the form of online tools, electronic screenings, detailed prospect profiles, acquisition services, data integration expertise, and client training. In 2022, DonorSearch became the first to deliver AI/ML solutions to nonprofits of all sizes, and rolled out data driven, science-based scores using the client provided information to measuring prospect / donor engagement.